Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:28:00 +1100 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Paul=20Jansen?= <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
To:        small@freebsd.org
Subject:   PicoBSD dial & Intel ethexpress pro/10 ISA cards

I went out the other day and bought some 2nd hand
NIC's from a shop.  They are Intel Etherexpress Pro/10
ISA cards.  I vought these because I read at the
PicoBSD website that they are supported - see here.

http://people.freebsd.org/~picobsd/hardware.html

I downloaded the intel softset2 utility [version
4.10(i)] from the intel support website to verify the
identity of the card I have.  It checks out.  I also
used the utility to verify IRQ and port settings for
the card.
I have configured the Pico floppy but I get a few
errors on screen.  These are:

ie0: unknown board_id: 9080
ie0 not found at 0x300
ie0 not found at 0x300

The port address is right, as I mentioned I checked
this with the softset2 utility

I'm using the version of PicoBSD dial that you can
download from the website.

Any ideas?  Should I just get andother NE2000 or 3Com
card if I can find on instead?

Thanks.