Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:12:44 +0100
From:      Guido Falsi <madpilot@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jeremie Le Hen <jlh@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: net/unison240 depends on lang/ocaml-nox11

On 03/16/15 22:37, Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
> Actually, I've just realized that I fixed net/unison232 in my local tree :o).
>
> Would you mind submitting it and applying the same for unison240?

I never noticed this since it never happened to me and nobody else
reported it.

Anyway now that you draw my attention, yes, it needs fixing.

Your patch looks correct, but please allow me a little time for some
testing.

Thanks for bringing this up!

>> [00:00:58] ====>> Error: Duplicated origin for ocaml-nox11-4.01.0_4:
>> lang/ocaml-nox11 AND lang/ocaml. Rerun with -vv to see which ports are
>> depending on these.

Just to be sure I get it right, is this error reported at the start of
the run while "Calculating ports order and dependencies"?

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot@FreeBSD.org>