Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:18:18 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        Gunnar Flygt <flygt@sr.se>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems with libtool

[ CC'd to freebsd-ports, freebsd-stable trimmed ]

On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 09:28:13AM +0200, Gunnar Flygt wrote:
> Am I the only one having problem with the port /usr/ports/devele/libtool?

No.

> It was some application that needed libtool-1.3.4 Since then no port
> needing libtool works anymore, The old one I had was 1.3.3 Now all apps
> that I try to make as "imlib", "gdbm" and so on claims that libtool is of a
> too old version to be accepted. If I run libtool --version I get the
> right 1.3.4
>
> Anyone had dimilar problems? And anyone. How do I back it out to 1.3.3,
> since the new port is for 1.3.4

The apps themselves aren't complaining about your version of libtool. This
means your /usr/ports/Mk is too old. cvsup ports-base or get a fresh Mk
tarball off ftp.FreeBSD.org, or use whatever method you prefer to upgrade
those files.

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>