Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:29:13 +0000
From:      Alex Holst <a@area51.dk>
To:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache/PHP4.1.1

Quoting Michael Sharp (mds@ec.rr.com):
> I dont see this exploit on the 4.5-RELEASE Errata site or is it so new that
> its not up yet?  I guess I should CVSup my ports

Why would there be an *exploit* on the errata page? There will
eventually be an advisory pointing to a fix, I'm sure, but there will
probably never an exploit posted to the errata page.

--
I prefer the dark of the night, after midnight and before four-thirty,
when it's more bare, more hollow.                  http://a.area51.dk/