Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 1996 18:16:02 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Meltedice <meltedice@kuentos.guam.net>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, Domingo Siliceo <dsiliceo@adam.es>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Opinions?

>From The Desk Of Meltedice :

> 	I don't know the exact cost, but for the $40.00 you send Walnut
> Creek, your best choice would be FreeBSD, that is undisbutable. And if
> you are serious about setting up an ISP and MAKING MONEY, then you would
> be aware of the cost and invest your time in FreeBSD and not your
> money in NT. Leave all of the "nice pretty" point and click to your users
>  PC's and Mac's at home.

We are not debating how much FreeBSD costs we know that. The question
is how much does it cost to setup an NT ISP server?

ISP server having NFS, POP Mail, NFS, http server, ftp... all the nice
basic things we take for granted on a Unix box. Oh, in my favorited,
mrouted 8)

BTW: I am FreeBSD hacker...

	Amancio