Date:      Sun, 26 Apr 1998 18:24:08 -0700
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        dwilde1@ibm.net, Jason Nordwick <nordwick@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KTEH action

I love Don's idea about a FreeBSD thing at Berkely.  The history of Unix is
just as important has Unix itself I believe. Perhaps we can call this
movement, "The Berkeley Revolution".  Sounds kinda neat huh?  Or, just the
"Berkeley Movement".  And of course we use FreeBSD as our main Berkeley
Operating System.  Although, those of use not running an Intel machine
would probably want to run OpenBSD or NetBSD.  Personally, I don't know a
damn thing about either of them, although I've hear that OpenBSD is more
'security' oriented.

Anyways.... All hail the "Berkeley Revolution"!! :)  And use FreeBSD while
yer at it!! hehe

Joey Garcia