Date:      Thu, 20 May 2004 14:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Dmitri Denissov <ddenissov@sandvine.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: protecting netgraph calls from outside of the network context

Ha! funny you should ask that exactly now..
I was just discussing this with Robert Watson..

The answer is  "it depends on what you want to do".

What DO you want to do and what does your node do?
netgraph has internal locking in 5.x that you need to
interact with but it should be pretty transparrent
depending on what you are doing..