Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:52:41 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Tommy Scheunemann <net@arrishq.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with send-pr

--+KJYzRxRHjYqLGl5

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 12:41:28AM -0400, Tommy Scheunemann wrote:
> I've read the porters handbook and written a new port. Everything works=
=20
> fine and I've submitted the port 3 weeks ago. But - nothing happens.=20
> Maybe, send-pr won't work (I've got no errors or warnings).
> Are there other ways how I can submit my port ?

It's PR #55672, which is currently in a state of pending.
I normally run through the pending PRs and move them to the correct state
about twice a week, but I've been on holiday and my next run is scheduled
for tomorrow; I don't know why it's in the pending state right now, but I'll
let you know when I do the sweep tomorrow.  In the meantime, rest assured t=
hat
we do have your submission.

Cheers,

Ceri
--=20
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.
                                           -- www.chatterboxchallenge.com

--+KJYzRxRHjYqLGl5

--+KJYzRxRHjYqLGl5--