Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:36:59 -0500
From:      Carl J <carlj1752@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to burn IFO, VOB... files to make a playable DVD

Hi! I ripped the ifo, vob... files from a DVD.But I don't know what program=
s to use to burnthem to a DVD-R so that the resulting discwould be playable=
 on an external player(assuming the external player accepts DVD-R)It seems =
growisofs only takes files or whole-disc-image.And cdrecord and burncd don'=
t seem right either.Most of the articles I find on the internet areeither f=
or Windows, or they talk aboutconverting the VOB into MPG. But I want topre=
serve the original VOB and menus... etc.Can anyone help? Thank you!- Carl
Get into the holiday spirit, chat with Santa on Messenger.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/santabot/default.aspx?locale=3Den-=
us=