Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2002 02:14:10 -0600
From:      "Barbara Caldwell" <infosource@on.aibn.com>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The United States Healthcare Directory

If this information is not relevant to you or your organization,=20
please accept our apologies for taking your time=2E

We are publishers of specialized reports and directories=20
dealing with public affairs=2E  Our new directory,=20
"The United States Healthcare Directory" covers=20
hospitals, nursing homes, government departments, etc=2E =20
It is used by corporations, associations and governments=20
and is available at a cost of $195=2E  If you are interested=20
in receiving this directory, please provide us with=20
your mailing address=2E

Please visit our website, www=2Enational-directories=2Ecom,=20
for information on our other directories and reports=2E=20

Thank you for your consideration=2E =20

Please Note: If you do not respond to this message,=20
you will be taken off our list automatically=2E