Date:      Wed, 1 Jan 2003 20:58:43 +0000
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard ethernet card resume problem.

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

Hi,

  I've got a 3COM 3C589 that I'm having problems getting working so that
it redetects after a resume.  Basically, as the machine boots up it
detects the card (saying it has been inserted) but then doesn't go on to
find the ep0 device attached.  Any ideas?

# zzz
ep0: detached
pccard: card removed, slot 0
[ power up ]
ato0: resetting devices .. done
ata1: resetting devices .. done
pccard: card inserted, slot 0

  At startup time I get:

pccard: card inserted, slot 0
ep0: <3Com Etherlink III 3C589> at port 0x240-0x24f irq 10 slot 0 on
pccard0
ep0: Ethernet address 00:60:97:87:ab:63

  Any ideas as to what's causing this and how I can fix it?  Many
thanks, and a Happy New Year to you all!

-lewiz.

--=20
"What is the robbing of a bank compared to the FOUNDING of a bank?"
		-- Bertold Brecht
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (``the
intended recipient(s)'') to whom it is addressed.  It may contain
information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender as soon as possible.
--|| url: http://lewiz.info/ | http://www.westwood.karoo.net/pgpkey ||--

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o--