Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:18:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

Well,

 I think I may know why DDB isn't working well
for my other problem.

 When I go to the console and press:

just to see if DDB is available - *poof* - instant
double panic and reboot - with no core saved.

Unfortunately - the panic rolls off the screen faster
than I can read it (although there does seem to be
two sets of panic info.)  Unlike my other panic,
this doesn't hang - it reboots.

  I'll submit a PR for this; but, in the meantime,
I'm pretty sure other people have DDB in their 3.3-RELEASE
systems... don't they?

	- Dave R. -