Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2013 17:49:16 +0530
From:      Tj Hariharan <tj@archlinux.us>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [ATH] 9.2-PRERELEASE and wlan0 device disconnection

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

Ok so, at the time I was using r254246. Just this afternoon, I realised
there were quite a few commits after that. I am now on r254444 and
everything seems to be working fine, i.e. no more wlan0 dying randomly.
I have no idea what is causing this, though. (the r254246 was from
installing from a download of 9.2 dvd).=20