Date:      Wed, 8 Feb 1995 08:34:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      william pechter ILEX <pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil>
To:        peter@bonkers.taronga.com (Peter da Silva)
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@wcarchive.cdrom.com (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: sup: Ok, I'm gonna do it.

> Looks like my list except I wouldn't bother with both vt102 and vt100. There
> are probably 40 surviving vt100s in active use, and every clone and subsequent
> terminal supports AVO and can use the vt102 entry.

I guess I've got 5 of the 40 in my house.

Hey, at $2.50 per VT100 I figure it's a good deal.  One's a real stripped
VT100 in a VT103 chassis with Q-Bus... The rest various vt100's and vt101's
I pick up at the Trenton computer festival for under $5 each.

Keep the original 100 termcap entry since 102's are a superset.

Bill
 Bill Pechter |Systems Administrator  |
 Ilex Systems |170 Patterson Ave      | Shrewsbury, New Jersey 07702
 908-532-2943 |pechter@sesd.ilex.com  | pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil