Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 2003 04:58:19 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Stacy Olivas <olivas@digiflux.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Yet another PR

On 2003-01-28 22:35, Stacy Olivas <olivas@digiflux.org> wrote:
> Ok,
> Since this seems to draw attention from elsewhere, I've submitted a
> PR on the proposed creation of a FreeBSD PR team..

That's not "Problem Report team" right?

> It can be found here: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=47606

Ah, I see.  Well, may I chime in here and ask that 'PR' is not used
without at least one detailed explanation of the term in advocacy
stuff?  It can be confusing when the same acronym is used for
referring to "problem reports" in the FreeBSD gnats database.

"Public relations" should be mentioned at least once, every time the
acronym refers to this particular interpretation.  Please? :)