Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 2015 17:03:44 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk@gmail.com>
Cc:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Automounter (amd) troubles

On 04/11/15 14:24, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:

> https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=mount_nfs&sektion=8&apropos=0&manpath=FreeBSD+10.1-RELEASE
>

> See "intr" option . It can be specified in client fstab mount line , to
> skip unresponsive NFS server(s) .

Thanks, but in the end I got sick of NFS: Zyxel's implementation is
painfully slow (400kB/s!!!), so I tried FFP/unfsd, but that hangs.

I managed to compile bacula on this NAS and my backups are working
properly: 22 minutes instead of the 12 hours that Zyxel's NFS required.

Your suggestion, however, will be helpful in another case I have :)

  bye
	av.