Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:12:26 +0800
From:      <chael@southgate.ph.inter.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>, "Mike Meyer" <mwm-dated-1063996861.6ee0e3@mired.org>
Subject:   Re: No networking on 4.9-PRERELEASE

Dude, same here! Although mine's not an xl but an rl.

I have posted it under subject "sendto: buffer space not available". I tried
several times with that 4.9-PRERELEASE. But after every 12hrs, I get the
buffer space error.

Now I brought it back to 4.8-RELEASE-p4 via cvsup and everything seems to be
running fine and it's been 13+hrs already non-stop (crossing fingers)