Date:      Sun, 30 Dec 2001 01:53:08 +0100 (CET)
From:      Michal Mertl <mime@traveller.cz>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ntfs and sendfile problem (corrupted data)

I wrote about the issue once before but now I know more about the
problem.

I have ntfs partition mounted ro on current. I can read from it without
problems. But I noticed I get corrupted data (the corrupted file has
right size but contains mostly zeros) when using ftpd to read them.

I'm pretty sure the problem is thus in sendfile(2) and/or ntfs fs support.

--
Michal Mertl
mime@traveller.cz