Date:      Sun, 2 Sep 2012 23:31:21 +0200
From:      Aleksander Dutkowski <aleek@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   availability of interrupts during bootup process

hello!

I have PMIC (TWL4030) module connected to the SoC (ARM/OMAP3) via i2c (iicbus).
Current solution is that i2c_attach calls bus_generic_attach(dev);
which calls my pmic probe/attach functions, but main configuration of
PMIC in done after drivers setup by config_intrhook.
But I need it to be configured during device attaching, because usb
ehci driver depends on it.
Is it possbile? I've tried it but it hangs on waiting for i2c
interrupt, but someone told me, that interrupts are available during
bootup for some time.

--
regards
aleek