Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2017 20:30:25 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        "Mikhail T." <mi+r29b@aldan.algebra.com>
Cc:        Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>, Mark Johnston <markj@FreeBSD.org>,  Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ipfilter fails to compile WITHOUT_INET6

In message <16738440-df50-0e33-2a50-34007121298f@aldan.algebra.com>,
"Mikhail T
." writes:
> --------------DC959F413BFB254449706900
>
> On 22.06.2017 21:20, Cy Schubert wrote:
> > Can you try the attached patch please?
> Yes, replacing:
>
>     -#ifdef AF_INET6
>     +#ifdef USE_INET6
>
> lets the build succeed. Is it Ok to modify stuff under contrib/ though?..

Yes, I've already committed the patch and also to ipf_y.y in ../tools/.

I'll be pushing these and a lot of other changes upline when I'm done. The
work that has been done so far -- fixing bugs -- has also been shared with
NetBSD. I've used some of NetBSD's ipfilter patches in our tree.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>