Date:      Thu, 31 May 2007 14:54:05 -0700
From:      Matt Olander <matt@iXsystems.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-2?Q?K=E1v=E1ssy_D=E1niel?= <kavassy.daniel@zonemail.hu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD t-shirt

Kávássy Dániel wrote:
> Hello Matt,
>
> I can see one there, not bad... but do you have one with vertical
> title like the black one in the picture? It is a lot more imaginative.

Oh, no! We haven't done a vertical one :(

If we can sell out some of these though, we can get a vertical. FreeBSD
Mall does silk screen (not digital print like @ cafepress), so while the
quality is higher, it's much more expensive to test ideas out. Digital
print allows for on demand while silk screen requires the orders to be
placed up front and the shirts stocked in the warehouse.

Once these other designs start selling, we'll open it up for suggestions
for further t-shirts :D

We've got some neat posters coming, too!

-matt