Date:      Sat, 17 Aug 2013 17:41:11 +0530
From:      "Tj (Tejas) Hariharan" <tharihar@uwaterloo.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   [ATH] 9.2-PRERELEASE and wlan0 device disconnection

Hi, I just upgraded to 9.2-PRERELEASE from 9.1-RELEASE, I have not had this
problem before with any version of freebsd however. I have an ATHEROS card
(AR928X according to pciconf), things go fine except every few
minutes/hours (randomly) I get the following
http://bpaste.net/show/123755/ type
of error, and  the network is no longer connected, however, beyond the fact
that I can't even reach my router there's no obvious other sign, I.e
ifconfig still shows a valid output with ip address etc as if it were still
connected. Restarting the netif service fixes it, until it happens again -
which it does in a short while (though sometimes I have to restart netif
twice).

As I said, this happened just as I upgraded from 9.1 to 9.2. Anyone have
any idea what's causing this?

-Tj Hariharan