Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:34:38 -0500
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How can I implement true vps with FreeBSD as a host?

Greetings.

I have been searching for solutions to the problem of jails not being
truly encapsulated environments.

I have looked at the Xen information for freebsd and it appears to be
still a bit premature, as compared to NetBSD.

Does anyone have any good resources or advice on how to begin
implementing true-vps functionality using FreeBSD as a host?

I am still researching what work has been completed on Xen-freebsd port,
and am actually new to researching Xen in general, so any help would be
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, for any input.

--
Respectfully,