Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 1997 03:38:38 -0800
From:      Lloyd <ser_consulting@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FrontPage Installs but does not Work

I have FreeBSD 2.2.5 and have installed FrontPage 3.0 for BSDI.  When I
"Publish" from Windows 95 via the Internet, the FrontPage client
recognizes the FreeBSD system as having Server Extensions Installed
(FrontPage Displays "Publishing to http://www.testweb.com/").
However, when the web page is accessed Counter and Marquee DO NOT WORK.
(Hover Buttons and Banner Ads DO WORK.)

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong in the install process.
I have tried FrontPage for BSDI3 and get the same results.

# example of lines from httpd.conf
<VirtualHost 255.1.2.3>
DocumentRoot /www/testweb
ServerName www.testweb.com
UserDir /www/testweb
# the following lines automattically added by the fp_install.sh script
ScriptAlias /_vti_bin/_vti_adm/ /www/testweb/_vti_bin/_vti_adm/
ScriptAlias /_vti_bin/_vti_aut/ /www/testweb/_vti_bin/_vti_aut/
ScriptAlias /_vti_bin/ /www/testweb/_vti_bin/
</VirtualHost>

/www/testweb/_vta_bin contains the file fpcount.exe*