Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:44:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need review - patch for socket locking and ref counting

:* Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org> [011114 19:20] wrote:
:> how does it cope with the old
:> "unix domain socket being passed across itself" case?
:>
:>
:> (I'm guessing it's references on the pcb that are tricky there and not
:> references on the sockets)
:
:That's handled in the "struct file" handling code.
:
:--
:-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@freebsd.org]

    Yah.  Hopefully I will never have to touch the GC code.  Again.

    What this stuff is (and by the way, don't bother trying to test
    it, I haven't tested it myself yet)... what this stuff is is
    basically the infrastructure that we will be building the MP
    locking system for the network stack on top of.  Amoung other
    things.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>