Date:      Tue, 19 May 2020 11:28:46 -0400
From:      David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To:        bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 12.1 on Raspberry Pi 3B+, completely headless?
References:  <CAPORhP4wTqc0xZLatb=K0TozrAYogE7qXQ6Bw5WAynhAzW-QPQ@mail.gmail.com> <20200518184007.GA64715@www.zefox.net> <CAPORhP6gqvp_MSxsO9__C-EvXcEpRfVwYW1HnujFL_TpNXnNfw@mail.gmail.com> <20200518213741.GA65006@www.zefox.net> <CAPORhP70pXC-_o_us4crY3wdfvRxNM1%2BnTiE220Bwf7SaBtkXg@mail.gmail.com> <20200518235138.GB65006@www.zefox.net> <CAPORhP7jetavYhvZ2ZJf0T3p6yGwQHjUC0r9Jm89=%2Bq-A8JHDw@mail.gmail.com> <20200519152449.GA67494@www.zefox.net>

Hello,

Thanks. I did a dd and there were no errors when writing the image to
the sd card. I did put a raspbian image on this same card and pi and
it worked just fine.

Thanks.
Dave.