Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 1998 20:57:42 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   x11amp ...

Has anyone try it out?  They only have a Linux binary available right now,
but are working on licensing so that source code is available...

Its just like the Win95 software, at least as far as the GUI is concerned,
and is one of the best, most complete, piece of software that I've yet to
find...

It can be found at:

http://www.x11amp.ml.org/download.html

I'm having a few problems with it, which is why I'm sending it to the
emulator mailing list as well...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org