Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 95 15:30:07 +0100
From:      Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu
Cc:        ohmon@sfc.keio.ac.jp, ports@freebsd.org, ohmon@sfc.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: ports for pTeX3.1415 and pLaTeX2e

 >  * To Asami san:
 >  * I must do something for gs and xdvi port's fonts...
 >  * If you have any idea, please help me.

 > I thought I suggested you to make it create a package for one size
 > only by default.  Oh, or are you asking about how to put them in
 > separate trees?  If so, I guess you need to hardcode "/usr/local"
 > somewhere in the xdvi source using a patch....

A solution is to make the port interactive, and to ask the user for
the size etc. When you built the package, you can force the
installation in /usr/local with `make PREFIX=...`.
This is how the xdvi port is done.

Jean-Marc

 Jean-Marc Zucconi       Observatoire de Besancon       F 25010 Besancon cedex
                   PGP Key: finger jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr