Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:56:40 -0700 (MST)
From:      Peter <peterk@americanisp.net>
To:        Jamie Heckford <heckfordj@psi-domain.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD in good standing in netcraft survey

Guys, sorry did not mean to spam, but there used to be a site called
uptime.net (I'm pretty sure of it) It basically did what netcraft is
doing, except it only kept the uptimes.  They had some wonderful uptimes
of several years. As far as I remember, NETBSD was 1st place and FreeBSD
was in second.

sorry about the spam, was not aware that the site has gone away.

--- www.nul.cjb.net --- The Power to Crash!
--- www.FreeBSD.org --- The Power to Serve!