Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:27:42 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Luiz Otavio O Souza <loos.br@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FDT Support for GPIO (gpiobus and friends)

Does this implement the standard DTS info for these things? Linux has =
extensive support for all things GPIO that tends to be reflected in the =
FDT standards...  I'm interested in getting support for pinctl and =
pinmux, for example...

Regardless, this is cool!

Warner

On Dec 4, 2012, at 12:19 PM, Luiz Otavio O Souza wrote:

> Hi,
>=20
> I've been playing with GPIO on RPi and found the missing support of =
FDT on gpiobus very annoying.
>=20
> The following patch (gpio-fdt.diff) adds FDT support to GPIO (gpiobus, =
gpioc, gpioled).
>=20
> The bcm2835_gpio.c.fdt.diff will add (a better) support of FDT on RPi =
GPIO controller and the bcm2835.dts.diff has my changes on the RPi dts =
for adding support of gpioled on 'ok' led (pin 16).
<gpio-fdt.diff><bcm2835_gpio.c.fdt.diff><bcm2835.dts.diff>________________=