Date:      Mon, 06 Jul 1998 10:13:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@colossus.dyn.ml.org, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Public apology for my recent posting

This is a public apology regarding my recent posting to these lists.
Several people have made me aware that these people had spammed this
message to all e-mail addresses @freebsd.org.  I was not aware of this.

For the record, I have *NO* relations with the Coyote POint folks -- I do
not work for them, I'm not related to anyone who works for them, etc.  I
just saw this in my inbox, thought "hmm, I must've subscribed to some sort
of -announce list a long time ago, and they sent me something", and
figured that I would forward it on to the lists since it seemed to me to
be a Good Thing (tm).  I was unaware of the extenuating circumstances.

- dburr <who is hanging his head in shame>
---
Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com> - Ask me for my PGP key | PGP: Your
WWW HomePage: http://DonaldBurr.base.org/  ICQ #1347455 | right to
Address: P.O. Box 91212, Santa Barbara, CA 93190-1212   | 'Net privacy.
Phone: (805) 957-9666    FAX: (800) 492-5954            | USE IT.