Date:      Sun, 18 May 2003 11:41:48 +0200
From:      Massimiliano Stucchi <max@willystudios.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need video driver BSD 4.7

On Sun, 18 May 2003 01:21:24 -0700
"HarryH" <forHarryH@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install BSD 4.7 on my PC and need a video card driver:
> Rage 3D Pro AGP 2x (BGA package) 8 MB.  Any info on where I can get a
> driver will be most
> appreciated.

You can simply use the driver that comes with the X Window system, the
one marked "ATI", as it works perfectly with the same video card here.
Just work out the X configuration utility you want and make it use the
ATI driver.

Ciao ciao

--

Stucchi Massimiliano     | Gruppo Utenti FreeBSD Italia
WillyStudios.com         | http://www.gufi.org