Date:      Fri, 4 Jul 2008 03:39:26 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Daniel_Dvo=C5=99=C3=A1k?= <dandee@hellteam.net>
To:        "'Boris Kovalenko'" <boris@tagnet.ru>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: quagga-0.99.9_7

Hi Boris again, :)
=09
I would like to thank you retrospectively to that my proposal is =
realised, and if this view has ceased to function, so I have to respond.
I am afraid that in the last two committed changes in quagga, the error =
occurred.
I have three systems, where I have installed three different versions to =
the latest display completely ceased to function.

SYSTEM1:

system1# pkg_info | grep "quagga"
quagga-0.99.9_7     Free RIPv1, RIPv2, OSPFv2, BGP4, IS-IS route =
software
system1# /etc2/rc.d/quagga status
quagga is running as pid 1116.
quagga is running as pid 1122.
quagga is running as pid 1128.
Sleeping 10 seconds to obtain dynamic routing information...
system1#

It is old style.

SYSTEM2:
system2# pkg_info | grep "quagga"
quagga-0.99.10      Free RIPv1, RIPv2, OSPFv2, BGP4, IS-IS route =
software
system2# /etc2/rc.d/quagga status
zebra is running as pid 1517.
ospfd is running as pid 1523.
ospf6d is running as pid 1529.
bgpd is running as pid 1535.
Sleeping 10 seconds to obtain dynamic routing information...
system2#

It is new style.

SYSTEM3:
system3# pkg_info | grep "quagga"
quagga-0.99.10_2    Free RIPv1, RIPv2, OSPFv2, BGP4, IS-IS route =
software
system3# /etc2/rc.d/quagga status
Sleeping 10 seconds to obtain dynamic routing information...
system3#

It is new broken style. :D

Respect,
Daniel