Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:28:36 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Anonymous <swell.k@gmail.com>
Cc:        dinoex@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: graphics/png does not compile with gcc 4.5.1

On 06/29/10 19:27, Anonymous wrote:
> Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org> writes:
>
>> Tried doing the update today, but it failed:
>>
>> Full log at http://people.freebsd.org/~dougb/png-gcc451.log
>
> Visibility and binding for that symbol are same here whether using
> gcc45 or basegcc.
>
> You can try to build without -fstack-protector in bsd.sys.mk
>
> $ make SSP_CFLAGS=

That works, so obviously something wacky is happening that is causing
the ssp lib from gcc 4.5.1 to not be visible. Are you using anything to
mitigate the library ordering issue we talked about last time this
happened to me?

BTW, I tried building with gcc 4.5.1 but without the entries in
libmap.conf, no difference.

Doug

			-- Propellerheads