Date:      Sun, 6 May 2018 18:28:33 -0400
From:      Rod Person <rodperson@rodperson.com>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hosed QT install

I'm getting this error with various QT apps (VirutalBox,
qutebrowser and others). I appear to have an older version of some qt
library but I not idea which.  I tried reinstalling all QT but that
didn't help.  Anyone ever run into this and have a way to find the bad
lib or any idea how to correct it?

Qt WARNING: QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to
'/tmp/runtime-roddierod'
Qt FATAL: Cannot mix incompatible Qt library
(version 0x50904) with this library (version 0x50903) Abort trap

--
Rod

http://www.rodperson.com

You can never get enough of what you don't need.
	-- David Morgan