Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:58:20 +1000
From:      Jurgen Weber <jurgen.weber@theiconic.com.au>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   clustered file systems

Guys

I require a SAN solution for a mail server implementation I am
designing. The design I am looking for is the following:

https://www.communigate.com/cgatepro/ClusterDynamic.html#OSCluster

This means I require some sort of SAN storage managed by a clustered FS,
having very little SAN + ClusterFS experience I am research the options
available to me. FreeBSD being my OS of choice but I found the following:

http://blog.elitecoderz.net/cluster-filesystem-for-freebsd-gfs-ocfs2/2010/06/

This blogger mentions that their is no Clustered FS support at this
point in time for FreeBSD which I find astonishing but I have been
unable to find anything except for a GlusterFS port using fuse (not ideal).

Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

--
Jurgen Weber

Systems Engineer