Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:50:25 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Troy Settle <troy@picus.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat list <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Looking for X email client

On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 01:10:01AM -0400, Troy Settle wrote:
> It's up to a 3rd preview release, not sure how long until the developers
> consider it to be even of beta quality.  I plan to install it as-is just
> as soon as I find the time to work my way through it (There's no port,
> and I've just recently installed X after nearly 5 years of working with
> FreeBSD and Linux.  It'll prolly take me a while :)

cd /usr/ports/mail/evolution; make all install

Currently at 0.2 -- I haven't heard of a 0.3 release yet, but I'm
4,500 miles from home right now and the thought of downloading another
large GNOMEish tarball over this truly awful (not to mention metered)
dialup link scares me.

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			ade@FreeBSD.org