Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 13:19:58 +0200
From:      Borja Marcos <borjamar@sarenet.es>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FAQ translation

Hello,

	I'm thinking about tranlating the FreeBSD FAQ to Spanish.

	However I'm a bit lost. I have seen the source in SGML but
don't know how to edit it. Is there a specific tool to do it? Must
I use a standard text editor? Or can I write it in LaTeX (Using
LyX, for example)?

	Thanks in advance,

	Borja Marcos.
Borja Marcos			* Internet: borjam@we.lc.ehu.es
Alangoeta, 11 1 izq		*	    borjam@well.com
48990 - Algorta (Vizcaya)	*           borjamar@sarenet.es
SPAIN				* CompuServe: 100015,3502
NOTE TO BULK EMAIL SENDERS: When I receive an unsolicited advertisement,
I take some time to send complaints not only to your service
provider, but to the next level providers who serve your ISP.