Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:57:58 -0800
From:      "FreeBSD" <freebsd@gtonet.net>
To:        "Freebsd-Hackers" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: PCI DMA lockups in 3.2 (3.3 maybe?)

I just run the benchmark of daily use. No, I'm not concerned with that kind
of detail. I've enjoyed ~2 hours of downtime (not including make worlds)
this year, mostly due to insufficient UPS runtime and a few power outages.
My boxes are up and working all the time (that's why I run FreeBSD) so I
don't really care about the actual numbers, as long as my users are happy,
all my services are running and I'm secure...I'm happy. I once had a
2.2.2-RELEASE box that had 9+months of uptime and would have gone forever if
it wasn't for a little baby girl (who will remain nameless) who crawled in
daddies office one day and pushed all the reset buttons. Sorry if this
bothers you, but it's all good *for me*. (better?)

FreeBSD
freebsd@gtonet.net

"LinSUX is only free if your time is worthless"