Date:      Sun, 04 Jun 2006 23:07:52 +0200
From:      Alex de Kruijff <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        dezwarte <dezwarte@xs4all.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: how to instaal

On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 07:26:45PM +0200, dezwarte wrote:
>  I have buy last a alphaserver800 5/400 so I like to learn freebsd and how
> it works.
>
> But it is all new for me so I want to instaal it on my new machine.
>
> Is there enyody who can give me some examples "how to install" it on a
> alphaserver800

The FreeBSD handbook expains the process step by step. You can find it
at: http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/. Feel free to write this list if
you have problem afther reading this.

freebsd-alpha is a technical list. The charter for the alpha list is:
"This is the technical mailing list. It is for individuals actively
working on porting FreeBSD to the Alpha from HP (Formerly Digital
Equipment Corp. and Compaq), to bring up problems or discuss alternative
solutions. Individuals interested in following the technical discussion
are also welcome."

The charter for freebsd-questions is: "This is the mailing list for
questions about FreeBSD. You should not send how to questions to the
technical lists unless you consider the question to be pretty
technical."

--
Alex

Please copy the original recipients, otherwise I may not read your reply.

Howtos based on my personal use, including information about
setting up a firewall and creating traffic graphs with MRTG
http://alex.kruijff.org/FreeBSD/