Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:06:17 +0000
From:      Simon Siemonsma <simon.freebsd@hccnet.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Euro on US-interntional keyboard.

Can anyone tell me how to set-up X to be able to enter the Euro sysmbol on an
US-international keyboard (with the Euro symbol at the 5 key).

I did read the article at the freeBSD site.
I'm able to display the Euro symbol. But as the netherlands doesn't have
their own keyboard, and uses the us-international keyboard instead, I don't
understand how to make this work.

I don't care about the console, I just care about X.

Simon Siemonsma