Date:      Wed, 4 Jul 2007 20:38:12 +0200
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=E9bastien_Santoro?=" <dereckson@espace-win.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   [sysadmin/slay] port deleted - can we think about a cvs regression?

Hi,

    slay is a little utility to kill all processes belonging to a
user, it's useful in a script or when you want kill a lot of processes
belonging to one user (slay qmaill).

    Furthermore, if the user is logged on the shell, he's warned.

    I've got a surprise 30 minutes ago when I cd sysadmin/slay, the
port has been deleted with the following commit message:
   2006-12-31 sysutils/slay: Author doesn't see it as needed anymore

    If author doesn't see it's need anymore, I'm annoyed my scripts
are broken by this decision. Slay does a small tasks, is stable.

    Is it possible to think about a CVS regression to restore this port ?

--=20
S=E9bastien Santoro aka Dereckson
Rue de la Science 14 - 6000 Charleroi - Belgique

Tel +32 487 158 344 - skype://dereckson/

Espace Win - http://www.espace-win.info/
Open Your Windows - Ouvrez vos horizons

Double V Network - http://www.double-v.com/
Double V - Passez =E0 la vitesse V V'