Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:27:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel Hagan <dhagan@cs.vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-audit@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any recommendations for a new participant

I'd volunteered to help out earlier, but now that I'm actually signed
up....

Any recommendations on where to start?  Is there a section of code that's
under group review, or do I just pick a program and start trying to find
problems?  (Is there a priority list of programs/code to audit?)

Thanks guys,

Daniel

--
Daniel Hagan                                             Computer Science CSE
dhagan@cs.vt.edu                                http://www.cs.vt.edu/~dhagan/