Date:      Tue, 27 May 1997 10:42:36 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Daniel Baker <dbaker@cherokee.ops.neosoft.com>
To:        admin@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   No longer can use the 'mirror' port

Our mirror of the freebsd archives was no longer updating itself, and
when I ran it manually it said:

package=FreeBSD wcarchive.cdrom.com:/pub/FreeBSD -> /usr/ftp/archive1/FreeBSD
Pausing between retries
Cannot connect, skipping package

The site is up, obviously.  I can ftp to it, etc, etc.  When I do full debugging
I don't get any further information.

This is using mirror 2.8 and perl5.003

FreeBSD mirror.neosoft.com 2.1.7-RELEASE FreeBSD 2.1.7-RELEASE #0: Sat Mar 29 18:43:53  1997     dbaker@mirror.neosoft.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/MIRROR  i386

Any ideas as to what could be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

--
Daniel Baker -- Network Operations Administrator - NeoSoft, Inc.

dbaker@neosoft.com                      dbaker@neo.net
Phone: +1 713 968 5800                  Fax: +1 713 968 5801