Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 20:33:37 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bt848/fxtv: More info on system freezes

Amancio Hasty:
 |Glad to hear that the B848 driver does not crash your system anymore.
 |
 |That reminds me where is that fxtv hardware clip functionality 8)

(chuckling) Well, them leaves ain't changin' color yet :-)

Seriously, it'd be cool and definitely should be added for folks that are
doing direct video.  On the ranking with other needed features though,
seems like animation-, image-, and audio- save to disk might be more cool.
Europe/PAL support before that of course -- I'd like to get the Win/TV
folks supported too (small fixes: Richard's mailed me a short patch, and
beyond that freq alg selection).

But if you have some time, please feel free to add in clipping support.

Randy