Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:17:23 +1100 (EST)
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compact motherboard sources..

Hi,
I'm interested in getting some small (ie book sized) PC's which can play audio
and have ethernet as a way of running multiple audio (and video possibly)
channels around my house.

I have found a few possibilities..
http://www.dpie.com/etx/etxmgx.html
(Not sure about the processor though)

And http://www.soekris.com/ plus
http://www.boser.com.tw/product/minipci/hs876.htm

I am also going to look through a few electronics magazines in search of
suitable systems..

The CPU requirements would be pretty modest I would think, but the sound
quality would have to be (very) good which is probably going to be the kicker..

Anyone got any ideas? :)

(BTW please CC me directly on this as I am not subscribed to this list)

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum