Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:40:32 -0800
From:      Beech Rintoul <beech@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Jean-Paul Natola <jnatola@familycareintl.org>
Subject:   Re: install app  without ports

On Monday 13 August 2007, Jean-Paul Natola said:
> Hi all,
>
> I was just old today that SpamAssassin 3.2.3 has the fix I need to
> run it on FreeBSD-
>
> The problem is that it has not yet been updated in the ports tree,
> so I downloaded it from the apache website-
>
> But I do not know how to install it, as I have always installed the
> applications from the ports ( make install)
>
> How do I go about installing it on FreeBSD 6.2 ?

The port has been updated, please update your ports tree.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech@FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html