Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 2003 21:52:44 +0000
From:      Steve Simmons <scs@umich.edu>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   ATK vs mozilla firebird install

Hi folks --

My initial install of mozilla firebird came up and warned me that the
atk package was out of date and should be reinstalled.  I did so, and
that much seemed fine.  However, on finishing the firebird build and
install, firebird complained:
   /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libatk-1.0.so.200" not found
A quick symlink of libatk-1.0.so.200 -> libatk-1.0.so.400 seems to have
done the trick, but it's only been running an hour so far.  Since this
is the second FBSD 4.8 and 4.9 host on which this oddity has occurred,
I thought I'd pass it up the line.

Many thanks for porting this wonderful beast.

Steve Simmons