Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:52:50 -0400
From:      Yonas Yanfa <yonas@fizk.net>
To:        "Peter G." <freebsd@disroot.org>, grarpamp@gmail.com, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Exploit Lecture: Writing FreeBSD Malware

Peter, who fucking cares if he wears a hat indoors? That's some
old-timey shit!

Can you even explain exactly why it's such a "basic human courtesy"?
Other than, "Because we've always done it that way........".

And to broadcast this for the entire mailing list...WTF MATE??

Welcome to 2018. His head, his rules!

#FreeTheHat #HatNazi #NoHatForYou!