Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:00:16 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Achilleus Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org, <eclipse@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Eclipse & Jboss IDE JSP Editor

Hi, after migrating to Eclipse 3.1
and installing the new jboss IDE 1.6.0 GA,
and using the new JBOSS IDE JSP editor,
i found its performance prohibiting.

I had to revert back to the now long outdated
servereclipse editor which is low on features
but really fast.

Maybe its the wrong list here, but i'd like to try here first
than trying to get my way thru the jboss lists/forums labyrinth.

So for those of you that have been where i am now,
is there any way that i can tell the JBOSS ide editor to relax a little
bit, take its time and let me do some editing?

--
-Achilleus